Other Support

In some instances, Constituents may face complex issues and be unclear as to who is best to contact for assistance.

If you have been unable to find the support you were looking for on Tan Dhesi MPs ‘Constituent Support’ page, the local and national organisations below may be able to offer you advice on who would be best placed to assist you and the additional support that is available.


Advocacy in Slough 

Advocacy in Slough provides a ranger of independent, confidential and free advocacy services to residents of Slough.

Email: info@advocacyinslough.org.uk

Phone: 01753 415299

Website: https://www.advocacyinslough.org.uk


Citizens Advice Bureau  

If you are unsure who to contact, you may be able to find further information by contacting Citizens Advice Bureau.


Phone: 01753 981040 / 0808 1697766 / 0800 144 8848 (National Phoneline)

Website: https://caeb.org.uk/get-advice/visit-us/

Address: Chalvey Community Hub, Ladbrooke Road, Slough, SL1 2SR. Thursdays 10am-12.15pm. There will be three 45 min slots available on a drop-in basis.


You can find further details on the issues that are the responsibility of the UK Parliament here: https://www.parliament.uk/get-involved/contact-an-mp-or-lord/who-should-i-contact/

Link to Instagram Link to Twitter Link to YouTube Link to Facebook Link to LinkedIn Link to Snapchat Close Fax Website Location Phone Email Calendar Building Search