It’s important that everyone has access to the healthcare they need, whether that be to address concerns regarding their physical or mental health.

This page may be helpful in providing you with details of how to file a complaint with the relevant services, as well as the local and national organisations that can provide you with support regarding your health concerns.


Local hospitals 

Receiving hospital treatment can be a difficult and anxious time for patients. Wexham Park Hospital – Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) offer support and advice during your hospital stay if you have problems that are difficult to resolve or you have concerns with the people who are involved in your care. You can also contact PALS after you have left hospital to raise any concerns.


Phone: 0300 615 3365



GP surgeries 

If you have experienced issues with your local GP, such as long waiting times for appointments, and wish to file a complaint you must do so directly through the GP’s complaint process.

Details of each GP surgeries’ complaints process should be outlined on their websites.



If you or a family member have experienced difficulties with the care you have received, in the first instance a complaint should be filed directly with that service.

Whilst Tan Dhesi MP has no authority on treatment decision making, if you have submitted a complaint which you need assistance with, or need support accessing the care you need, please get in touch with Tan’s office.


Additional support 

Healthwatch Slough work to understand the needs, experiences and concerns of people who use health services and to speak out on their behalf. They focus on ensuring that people’s worries and concerns about current services are addressed.


Phone: 0300 0120184



Mental Health Support 

Mental health is one of the most urgent health issues we currently face as a country. With 1 in 4 people experiencing a mental health problem each year in England. 

If you have concerns about your own mental health or the mental health of a family member or friend, please reach out to the local and national organisations below, who may be able to assist you.


Community Mental Health Team 

The gateway provides a single referral pathway for adult mental health referrals across Berkshire.

You can be referred by your doctor, health visitor, police, hospital, accident and emergency services, as well as other agencies working in the community. Individuals can self-refer, and carers can also made a referral.


Phone: 0300 365 2000




Samaritans provide support to anyone in emotional distress, struggling to cope or at risk of suicide. They’re available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.


Phone: 116 123 



Mind Charity 

Mind Charity offer support by providing information and advice surrounding mental health.


Phone: 0300 123 3393



Turning Point 

Turning Point work with individuals who need support with their drug and alcohol use, mental health, offending  behavior, unemployment issues and people with a learning disability.


Phone: 01753 692548 / 020 7481 7600




You can also speak to someone by calling NHS 111 or contact your local GP for more support.  


Additional Support 

If you feel as though you are unable to liaise with any of these organisations yourself and need support in doing so, Advocacy in Slough may be able to assist you.


Advocacy in Slough 

Advocacy in Slough provides a ranger of independent, confidential and free advocacy services to residents of Slough.

Phone: 01753 415299




Getting help from Tan 

If you are a resident of the Slough constituency and have already tried to get help from some of the organisations above but feel like you need further assistance, then Tan Dhesi MP may be able to help you.

Tan and his team can speak to organisations on your behalf to see what further support may be available to you or request an update on your case.

Link to Instagram Link to Twitter Link to YouTube Link to Facebook Link to LinkedIn Link to Snapchat Close Fax Website Location Phone Email Calendar Building Search